- Most meals, hotels, transportation, and snorkeling gear are all included
- Chance to spot flamingos, sea turtles, giant tortoises, and more
- Spend nights on land to help prevent motion sickness
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from the airport in Baltra
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- It is recommended to book flights with an early arrival time to the Galapagos Islands and a late departure time from the Galapagos Islands to make sure you can enjoy all of the activities of the tour. Late arrivals and/or early departures mean you might miss some activities.
- If your flight is delayed or canceled and you cannot make it to Puerto Ayora in time to take the last speedboat to Isabela Island, which departs around 14:00, the team assist you with finding accommodation on Santa Cruz Island but this will be on your own expense. You will miss the planned activities.
- There are no guides on the transportation by public speedboat between islands.
- Please try to bring small bags and luggage, The Galapagos public transportation is on average small and it takes more time and space when you bring large baggage.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- It is possible that pictures will be taken during your tour, so it is recommended to bring a USB.
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- Operated by multilingual guides, certified by the Galapagos National Park.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian options available)
- The exact amount for the fees mentioned in the 'What's excluded' section will be detailed in the voucher. If you want to know this information beforehand, please contact us through the platform.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rebecca Adventure Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms